The London Institute of Banking & Finance is inviting applications for Global masters programmes. Each scholarship worth £2,000 for self-funded overseas students from any country.
The London Institute of Banking & Finance is a registered educational charity incorporated by Royal Charter. Established in 1879 as the Institute of Bankers, The London Institute of Banking & Finance offers a number of qualifications from the financial capability for 14-19-year-olds, undergraduate, Masters, and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and executive education qualifications and programmes.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Deadline: Open
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Award: Each scholarship worth £2,000 for self-funded overseas students from any country.
Number of Awards: There are five scholarships available.
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Students from any country can apply.
Entrance Requirements: You must indicate for which scholarship you wish to apply on the programme application form. If you are applying for the Global masters programme, you are required to indicate within your application personal statement how you believe Masters Study will support your understanding of international banking and finance.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
- Download and complete the application form.
- Provide certified copies of your qualification certificates and academic transcripts.
- If English is not your first language, include the appropriate certified evidence that you meet the entry criteria.
- Write a personal statement (approximately 500-600 words).
- Tell us why you have chosen to apply for this Masters, what you hope to gain from it and how you would contribute to the learning group. Include all the information you feel is relevant to help us assess your suitability for the programme.
- Provide two independent references in support of your application.
- Supply certified proof of identity e.g. a copy of your passport, photo driving licence or EU National Identity Card.